Friday, July 16, 2010

Food Journal for 7-14-2010

Howdy! 

I hope you had a great day today.  Last night was pretty rough for me.  The baby did not want to sleep.  He was having some serious issues with either teething or gas.  He just could not sleep more than 30 minute intervals.  I did not get a chance to go to sleep until about 2:30, shortly after my hubby took pity on me and got up with the baby when he started to cry at 3am.  Then it was back up at 4:30 due to hubby's alarm clock going off cause he stayed on the couch with the baby.  I have been awake for quite some time now.  I sure hope today/night goes much better.

Here is my log for today:

Breakfast
1 Sandwich thin spread with 2 teaspoons of Nutella. (1 per slice)
1 glass of Splenda sweet tea

Lunch
Romaine Lettuce with FF Mozz Cheese and Lite Ranch Dressing.

Dinner
Tonight Lancer had tball game so it was dinner with the inlaws.  I had 1 Arby's Roast Burger and a diet pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails