Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Daily Food Journal 7-13-2010

I was too tired to post last night, so I am doing it now before I forget to do so!

Breakfast
1 cup coffee with 2 splenda packets and 1 tbs FF Half and Half
1 Crumpet with 1 tbs of Nutella
Yes I realize that Nutella is not exactly low in calories and fat.  I am using up the food that is currently in my pantry and will try to limit the not so good for your waste foods in moderation until they are gone.  As much as I want to lose weight, I can not afford to throw any food out either.

Lunch
On the road running errands today, so it was two soft shell chicken Fresco tacos with a diet Pepsi.
I have found out that I do not like diet Pepsi.

Dinner
4 oz of Flank steak sauted in Pam. (I dare to say fried very loosely!)
Mushrooms and Green beans cooked with Pam with 1 tbs (in the pot) of Lite crumbled bacon to give it a smokey flavor.  Sweet Tea made with Splenda for my drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails