Friday, July 16, 2010

Food Journal for 7-15-2010

Today is my sister's birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETTIE!

Breakfast
1 mug of Community Coffee with 3 tea sugar.  I am starting to think that Splenda and my body are not getting along.  Will stop for one week to get back to "normal" and then try it again to see if it is indeed splenda.  I also had 1 crumpet with Nutella.

Lunch
Ham and Cheese sandwich with one snack bag of Cheese Its.
Large glass of water

Dinner
Last night we ate Trinity Venison (cooked with onion, bell pepper, and celery, then the pot was deglazed with water to make a "gravy") 
1/2 cup of Lipton Chicken Rice and Sauce (Lancer's favorite)
1 small baked potato with two sprays of So you think its Butter.

I did have a late night snack of 1/2 a bag of microwave popcorn.

We received some bad news that there was a death in the family.  So my emails and journaling may be off kinder until later next week while I spend time with my family during this time.
Just pray that I don't over indulge in food.  Its times like this that are my weekness.  I am an emotional eater.  Goddess help me!

Sincerely
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails