Monday, July 12, 2010

Daily Food Journal 7-12-2010

Here is what I did today.

Breakfast
2 cups of Community Coffee with 4 teaspoons (2 per) of splenda and Fat Free Half and Half
2 cups of watermelon

Lunch
Caeser Salad:
1 small head of Romaine Lettuce
2 Tablespoon of Fat Free Caeser Croutons
1/4 cup of Romano Cheese
1 Tablespoon of Lite Bacon Bits
2 Tbs of Fat Free Caeser Dressing
(This was actually tasting pretty good!) 

Dinner:
Cajun Chicken "Rice n Gravy"
1 small bone in chicken breast with skin removed
1 cup of steamed white rice
1/4 cup of deglazed pot "gravy" with Trinity (onion, bell pepers, and cerely bits)

I drink alot of water already but did not keep track of it today.  Tomorrow I will do better.  I did change out my brita filter pitchers so I have plenty of good tasting water to drink. 
My biggest change will first to be giving up my sugar habit.  I love (LOVE) sweet tea.  I purposely did not buy any more sugar this past grocery trip, instead I purchased a bag of splenda.  This willl take some getting used too.  I also have a ton of dried Stevia, I just need to learn the proportions of how much to use to brew a natural version of sweet tea.  If anyone has any advice, it would greatly be appreciated!

Sincerely,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails