Friday, August 23, 2013

Shows I have seen to date

So I keep getting asked what have I seen in the world of Asian Dramas and movies.  Here will be the list that I will update as much as I can.

Now there are so many different types of K-Drama as well.  You have the Romance, Romantic Comedy, Musical, Melodrama (Kleenex usually needed), etc.  Below you will find the growing list of which ones I have seen in what category.  How do I watch all these?  My main go to source is DramaFever.com, Netflix, then www.gooddrama.net for most of the non-Korean dramas like Meteor Garden.  Viki.com is also becoming another fav source as well.  Thanks Unnie Jess for that one!

As of today (August 23, 2013) I have watched:

Currently Watching:

The Master's Sun (I am so loving this one, its too damn funny with a bit of Beetlejuice humor!)
Who are You
Just You
Her Legend
Two Weeks

Here is a list of what I have watched.

9 End 2 Outs
The King of Dramas
I Miss You (you will need Kleenex)
49 Days (Kleenex)
A Gentleman's Dignitiy
A Love to Kill
Answer Me 1997
Athena
Attic Cat
Autumn in my Heart (Kleenex)
Autumn's Concerto
Baby Faced Beauty
Bad Couple
Bad Guy
Bad Love (Kleenex)
Baker King
Barefoot Friends
Beethoven Virus
Big
Boys Over Flowers
Can Love Become Money
Cheongdamdong Alice
City Hunter
Coffee Prince
Couple or Trouble
Creating Destiny
Dalija's Spring
Dating Agency: Cyrano
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
December Fever
Dream High
Dream High 2
Easy Fortune Happy Life
Faith
Fated to Love You
Fire
Flower Boy Next Door
Flower Boy Ramen Shop
Full House
Full House Take 2works
Goong (aka Princess Hours)
Goongs (aka Prince Hours)
Gourmet
Greatest Love
Haeundae Lovers
Heading to the Ground
Heartless City
Heartstrings
Hello Miss
Hong Gil Dong
I do, I do
In Time with You
I Need Romance
I Need Romance 2012
I Miss You (Kleenex)
Invincible Shan Bao Mei
It Started with a Kiss
Just You
King 2 Hearts
Koizura (Japanese)
Last Scandal
Lie to Me
Love and Marriage
Love Around
Love Forward
Love Now
Lovers
Manny
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Me Too Flower
Meteor Garden (both seasons)
Meteor Rain (Continuation of other members of F4)
Midas
Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
Miss Rose (Has many same cast from Office Girls)
Monstar
My Girl
My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox (aka My Girlfriend Guhmio)
My Lovely Sam Soon
My Princess
My Queen
Nail Shop Paris
Office Girls (has many of same cast from Miss Rose)
Oh My Lady
One Percent of Anything
Operation Proposal
Over the Rainbow
P.S. Man
Paradise Farm (or Paradise Ranch)
Pasta
Personal Taste
Playful Kiss
Prince's First Love
Protect the Boss
Que Sera Sera
Romance Town
Rooftop Prince
Say You Love Me
Scent of a Woman
Secret Garden
Shinning Inheritance
Shut Up Flower Boy Band
Soulmate
Spring Waltz
Spy Myung Wol
Stars Falling from the Sky (Some Kleenex needed)
Substitute Princess
Summer's Desire
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Sweet Spy
Take Care of the Young Lady (Note to my friend Debbie, Jung II Woo!!!)
Temptation of an Angel
That Winter, the Wind Blows
The Birth of the Rich
The King of Dramas
The Master's Sun
The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry
The Musical
They Kiss Again (Part 2 of It Started with a Kiss)
Time Slip Dr. Jin
To the Beautiful You
Two Weeks
Vampire Prosecutor
Vampire Prosecutor 2
We Got Married Global Addition (Taecyeon with GuiGui & HongKi with Fuji Mina)
What's Up
What's Up Fox
When a Man Loves
Who Are You (with Taecyeon and Jaewook. There is another one with same name)
Wild Romance
Winter Sonata (Kleenex)
You're Beautiful
Young Love Jae In

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails