Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tea Tasting Tuesday - Feeling Under the Weather

Good Morning Everyone!

Well actually its not that good of a morning for myself.  I am not feeling very well today.  For the past few days I have been sick with nausea and a sore throat that feels like my throat has been sealed shut.

So this week we are not going to experiment with one of the Native Amercian Teas I purchased on my trip to the Medicine Wheel.  Instead I am sticking with one of my favorite and commonly available teas that you can pick up in your grocery store.

Today's selection is Celestial Seasonings Wellness Tea "Throat Soothers Tea". 
I am normally not a Licorice flavor girl but something about this tea just makes my ills seem to disappear even only if for a few minutes while its steamy goodness helps relax my throat. 


In its ingridients are:
Vitamin C, Licorice, Fennel, Slippery Elm, Chamomile, Natural Honey Flavor, Lemon Grass, Cinnamon, Roasted Chicory Root, Ginger Root, and Stevia leaves.

Now those of you that know me I am a "Sugar Shock" Sweet Tea girl.  To this I do have to add my favorite sweetner of Raw Honey plus add a few slices of lemon to the mix as a personal preference.

I am drinking the tea as I write this.  I am feeling better already. 
Enjoying the quiet of the morning my two boys plus the dog are still all asleep. 

I am sure it won't last for long though, so I am glad I have my cup (ok mug) of tea to get me started today.  I hope you have a great day today!  I am also going get a scalp biopsy of the leisons on my head to see if they are the discoid Lupus ones or if they are something else entirely with my immune system running amuck these days.

Sincerely,
Crystal T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails