Monday, July 30, 2012

Meatless Monday

So last night I made the hubby spaghetti.  Since I have changed my eating habits this past year, I don't really care for it anymore.  Definitely don't miss the ground beef.  So this is what I made myself.

What is it exactly?

Well it is my version of a RAW spaghetti.  Yep that's right, everything on this plate is RAW.
Now it is not necessarily completely Vegetarian.  I am still learning the lines on what is and isn't Vegetarian.  It does have "real" cheese on top.  It's a shaved Raw Parmasan I found at Whole Foods last weekend when I went shopping with one of my friends.

The pasta is a spiralized Zuchinni.  The sauce is roma tomato, basil, carrot, brocolli, Celtic Sea Salt, onion, garlic, and black pepper.  I also added a few brocolli pieces to give it a "meatball effect" and added more shredded carrot to the center of the dish just because there was a tiny bit left. Also on the very top are a few pieces of zuchinni slices that did not get spiralized as well.

This was really good.  It's a take on one of the first raw food classes I took last year.  I added more veggies to the sauce.  I am really beginning to like this way of eating, I feel so much more better when I eat closer to Raw.  Closer to Gaia's Bounty!

Blessed Be,
Crystal T.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails