Monday, May 7, 2012

Live Jolly Foods

For my Meatless Monday entry, I was excited to see that Live Jolly Foods is now available for online ordering!  If you like Raw Food be sure to check them out!  I definitely will!

I first heard about Live Jolly Foods from Lauren at Ginger is the New Pink blog.  After I did a little research I learned that Chef Chris Jolly attended my alma mater LSU  (GEAUX TIGERS!) 

They are also offerring 20% off your first order!  So if you like Kale chips, Flax Seed Crackers, Cookies, Brownies and more, be sure to go check them out at  HERE .  I am trying to figure out what I want to order this week!  I want to make sure I get some goodies for my trip out west this summer to the Medicine Wheel for the Summer Solstice this year with my Coven Sisters.

If you click on their link for their blog you will find a few recipes as well!

Find the Magic in your Meals!

Blessed Be,
Crystal T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails