Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weight Loss Spell

I am reposting this from another forum I belong to and posted this.





The topic of discussion was about weight loss. With the holidays here and stress, some people might appreciate this mantra to get them thru the situation of stressful eating.

Here is something I wrote a long time ago. I had not thought about it for some time since I have been having children. LOL

It's time for me to also lose some weight, 100 lbs matter of fact! I am sure I will be blogging about it in the future.

Anyways, here is my spell/affirmation/prayer. I use a piece of cord and then wear the cord the entire time I am trying to change my bad habits and live healthier.

I hope you enjoy it.
-------------------------------------------------------
Weight Loss Spell
By Crystal

By the count of one, this spell's begun
By the count of two, there are pounds to lose
By the count of three, I'll eat no more than I need
By the count of four, no more soda, its water galore
By the count of five, this spell's alive
By the count of six, cravings nixed
By the count of seven, no more chocolate heaven
By the count of eight, I'll pretend I just ate
By the count of nine, In a year's time I'll be looking fine!

-------------------------------------

Ok, so I am not great with the rhyming...but the first time I did this (along with eating healthy and exercise) I did lose weight. I have about 100 lbs to lose so I think I will be working with leather cord this time around. Just remember the more you put into it and commit to it, the better results you will achieve. Right now I will personally have to combat my coca-cola and sweet tea (lots of sugar), as well as boredom eating to become sucessful this time around.

Sincerely,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails