Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Pagan Pregnancy Review

Wow,

Out of curiosity, I decided to see if I could find any independent reviews about my book "A Pagan Pregnancy".  I found this one today and thought I would share it with you.

It is in another language, but I was able to use Google to translate it. 

I always appreciate reviews such as this.  As a first time author, I know I do not possess the knowledge to writing the perfect book.  Her thoughts and critiques are honest and expose what areas I could improve upon.  So I thought I would share it with you.

http://www.dreamcatcher.se/bokrescension-a-pagan-pregnancy-av-crystal-tucker

Many thanks to her for her kind words!  I hope with each book I write, be it non-fiction or fiction (which I am currently working on) I will improve in my writing ability.

Sincerely,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I was finally able to read the translation. What a wonderful review. I am so proud and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails