Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tea Tasting Tuesday

Today is the first day of my new blog themed days.
Today being Tuesday, it is Tea Tasting Tuesday.  What does this exactly mean?

Each week I will be posting a snip of my favorite teas I like to drink on Tuesdays.

So this week's flavor is Ginger.  If I am not making it from scratch with fresh ginger root, lemon, and honey, I reach for:

When I first started becoming sick this past summer, one of my daily battles was that of nausea.  From my pregnancy days I knew that this would be a powerful herbal ally in my battle of the quesies.  Then to top it all off, during my initial battles for whatever reason, insurance was willing to give me what ever pain medicine during that time but fight me on the one medicine that could help me (Zofran) for my nausea.  Ginger tea became a staple in my daily intake during these bouts.  I would go through a box of this tea each and every week for a few months until the insurance decided that they would give me more than 15 pills per month to battle my nausea.

I just have to say thank the Goddess for Ginger, and thank you Traditional Medicinals for having a great product to help me in my time of need. 

So today I brew this cup to you!  I hope you join me for a cup of Ginger tea today no matter how you prepare it (hot or cold), tea or decoction after all it is a root), homemade or commercial.  Sit back and enjoy a few moments to yourself and experience what the Gaia's bounty has to offer you!

Sincerely,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails