Thursday, August 4, 2011

Raw Food Rehab

Greetings everyone!

Today I am signing up to join the community of Raw Foods Rehab.  You can find their website by clicking on the link of this title blog. 

I had my monthly check up with my doctor this past week and my protein numbers are increasing.  That means bad news for me.  My kidneys are getting worse, not better.  After the doc and I went over all the lab tests, its in my best interest to attempt to go Vegetarian and possibly Vegan.  Right now the less protein I eat, the better for my kidneys, my body, and overall health. 

This week has been a really bad wake up call for me.  It has shown me that I need to take better care of myself.  I need to eat healthier not only for my own being, but for that of my family as well.   I am still rather young and want to live a long life.  I want to be able to hold my future grandchildren one day.   I want to grow old with my husband and watch the sunsets on the back porch of our dream home.    I simply want to live!

So over the course of the next few weeks, my blog may be changing once again.  In fact it will happen most likely sooner or later.  I am contenplating on using it as a chance to document my new life in the culinary aspect.  Crystal's Cauldron will most likely be shifting its primary focus around food. 

Please wish me luck on this new journey, Goddess knows I have not been a very good girl eating my fruits and veggies most of my life.  Its time to take in her bounty to nourish not only myself spiritually but also physically!

Blessed Be,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails