Friday, February 26, 2010

Convocation 2010- Recap

It was an awesome time as usual! Here are a few pics from my weekend at Convocation 2010.

I just wanted to say many thanks to the many people that showed up for my two workshops! This year I think we set a new record for the Mad Hatter Tea Party! I also wanted to once again convey my gratitude to Tess for the loan of her antique tea cups! They were very lovely and were put to good use!



Crystal, Autumn, and Nora at Red Robins!



Selena Fox with KOTH at the Meet and Greet on Saturday.





Getting the Party started! LOL Ravenswood and Nora.

I had a lot of fun meeting so many people. Many thanks to those that attended my workshops!

Sincerely,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails