Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Katherine


Today is a dear friend of mines birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET KATHERINE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I am SO blessed by the Goddess to have this wonderful person in my life. We met a number of years ago when I attended an herb workshop at For-Mar. I had seen her in circles prior to that, but that night was the "Smashing" start of our friendship. (Private joke to all that was there that night.)

Since then, she has become one of my closest and dearest friends. She's been there for me accepting middle of the night phone calls from my husband when I was having medical issues and hurried to the hospital to sit by my side so he could take care of our son Lancer. She was with me night and day for weeks keeping me company, changing my surgery dressings and helping me whenever and with whatever I needed, no questions or hesitations. She is a true friend.

Tonight we will be going out to celebrate! Her choice of movie and Sushi. We are gonna have a great time tonight.

I just wanted to write about her and tell her how much I love her! She has stood by me when others walked away. She keeps my head on straight when I think outrageous and outlandish things. She is my muse and can manifest any idea that pops into my head. Most importantly, she will call me on my shit when I am being a bitch!

We may not be bound by blood, but I am happy to call her my sister and my friend!

Happy Birthday Kath!

love
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails