Friday, September 7, 2012

Pagan Blog Project - Quill pens

Source:  http://www.public.asu.edu/~emyoung1/Images/QuillPen.jpg 


Many times I  have heard the phrase "The pen is mightier than the sword".
This famous phrase is coined by English author Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839.

To me words hold a large amount of power.

My very first BOS that I used was written by the power of a quill.  I lost it in Hurricane Andrew back in the 90's.  Now afraid of putting all that effort into something I have these past few years gone paperless and its stored on my laptop.  The really "REALLY" important stuff I still hand write in a journal of the things I want to keep "forever".

However my quill is one of those items I have packed away that I wrote about in my previous post.  So it has not been used for a number of years. When I used it, it was a very important tool I used within my Red Tide Magic.  I want to get back to my roots of what I used to do.  Handwriting spells instead of typing them on the laptop.  Putting pen to paper and actually creating something physical for my magic to manifest.  I also used to make paper a long time ago which I want to get back into making as well.

As I go through my boxes in the basement and take inventory, whenever I find my quill one of the first things I am going to do with it is make a list of goals I wish to manifest.  I know it is packed away with a few sheets of the paper I made years ago.

Writing down my goals will help me manifest them.  I will put my list upon my altar and look at it for a daily reminder whenever I do my daily meditations.  Looking at them everyday will be a reminder of what needs to be accomplished.

Lastly, whenever I find my quill I will update this entry and post a photo of it.

Happy Friday!

Blessed Be,
Crystal T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails