Thursday, September 13, 2012

Vegan MoFo Coming to the Cauldron !!!

This year I plan on participating in Vegan MoFo.  Well considering that I am still trying to keep up with the Pagan Blog Project, I will be "inspired" by Vegan MoFo.

During the month of October, I plan to post at least 20 entries devoted to Vegan Food.  Not vegetarian, but Vegan.  This means I am going to have at least 20 meals that will include nothing from animal. As of today I still currently use Honey (my major vice) and occasionally use milk and cheese.  I know my downfall will be the use of honey in my tea...so that is why I am going to be influenced by Vegan MoFo.  I won't be focusing on the drinks, just the food I eat.  I am taking little steps here....

What this means is hopefully there will be more posts about food should that be the reason you visit this blog.
Every Monday in October, I will post about the meals I eat that are not only Meatless, but now for October, also Vegan.  This is going to give me a crash course in what Vegan is and also reading more food labels!

So if anyone knows which brands are Vegan, please by all means, comment below and let me know your favorites so I can start the planning process for October meal planning!

If you want to know more about Vegan MoFo, please visit their website by clicking HERE.

If you know what Vegan MoFo is all about and wish to formally participate, you can do so by going HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails