Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You Tube Channel

Well I have gone and did it.....I have created my own YouTube Channel.

Not exactly sure what I will be doing on it just yet, but I have always wanted to have one of my own.  It will most likely start off as a personal journal and possibly morph into something more later on when I have better equipment.

If you would like to check it out (and possibly subscribe to me) you can do so by one of two ways:
1.  Click on the title link of this post, it should direct you there.
or
2. Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/crystalcauldrons

I hope to see you there.
Right now I only have two videos.  I loaded them only for testing and will come down shortly.  One is of my youngest son attempting to talk on the phone with his Grampa, the other is a portion of a workshop I attended at Convocation 2011 of the Descent of the Goddess presented by Christopher Penczak. 

Sincerely,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. I shared this over on my blog as well! Looking forward to more posts on your youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subscribed! I need to start making more again!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails