Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Look Ma, I'm a Winner!

I recieved some wonderful news today!  Especially good news on this dark, gloomy, rainy day.

I woke up to see a comment on my last post from the Domestic Witch that I am a winner.  Intrigued, I ventured over to her blog to see what was going on.....

http://domesticwitch.blogspot.com/2011/03/winning.html

Hot Diggity Dog, I am a WINNER!  I won a bottle of Divine Lotus Healing's Aura Spray in the scent of Om!  Thank you Laura for gifting this spectacular item to Domestic Witch for one of her contests.  If you would like to see her many other glorious items, check out her Etsy page by going to:

http://www.etsy.com/people/divinelotushealing

I think I might reward myself with a nice cup of Winter Magic tea this morning!  My supplies of it are low and have been trying not to drink it all up. 

Very Nice!

Thank you Domestic Witch and thank you Divine Lotus Healing!  Many wishes of much magic and prosperity to you both!

Blessed Be,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails