Sunday, December 30, 2012

Making Changes for 2013

Hi Everyone!

It's been awhile...I was sick again dang flu season, plus a few other minor hiccups with my health.  But I am feeling better and able to sit at the computer and type!

I am thinking of simplifying things in my life so that I am more active in my blog.  If you want to make sure your favorite topics don't disappear, make sure to comment at the bottom of this post and make your voice heard!

For the year 2013 in general, I am hoping to streamline the topics and focus on my health more so than ever.  The number 13 has always been lucky for me, and I intend on using it to my advantage.  I hope you join me in for this next calendar year of changes to my blog.   I will still have my spiritual, witchy ways written about as topics, but will also focus on my health, battle of kidney disease and bringing Lupus under control hopefully once and for all this upcoming year with my increased Benlysta treatments!

So again if there is a specific topic you do NOT want to see go away, please either email me at crystal_cauldrons@yahoo.com or comment at the bottom of this post (which would provide a quicker response than regular email).

I hope everyone had a fantastic Yuletide, Christmas, or whatever you may have celebrated this month! 

Sincerely,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails