Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pantry Challenge

While surfing the net, I came across a few blogs that were participating in a Pantry Challenge earlier this year.  This concept seems pretty simple in itself.  Use what you already have in your pantry so that nothing goes bad.

As I look into my own pantry stuffed and full to the brim, I thought I would partake in a Fall Pantry Challenge so that I can dwindle down my own stock and possibly take control of my pantry and have a clean and organized pantry this coming 2012.

So here are the before photos:

The Left Side

The Center
The Right Side

For dinner tonight, it will be pasta night:

For the boys, Chicken Fettucinni  and for myself a veggie Pad Thai. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails