Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lammas

Lammas has just passed.  I look forward to the near future of the cooler fall months ahead!  Fall is my favorite time of year.  Here in Michigan the colors are so beautiful!  Even down my own street the colors pop out and makes everything look so magical.  I can't wait to take photos to share.

With Fall, comes Mabon and Samhain, two of my favorite Sabbats! 

This past weekend, I celebrated Lammas with old friends of The Sacred Birch Society.  It was great to be around people I had not seen for such a long time!  I was talking with Terry and the SBS Council and proposed a weekend campout to be held next year.  Be on the lookout for that!  As soon as we research and discuss our options, I will post the info here about it. 

Coming soon is the Perseids Showers in the next week or so.  It will happen from August 11th to the 13th.  So its peak night will be on Aug 12th.  Best viewing will be where there are no city lights.  Due to the date being in the middle of the week, I will try to sneak out that night into my own back yard to see if I can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails