Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Time flies when you are having fun and are sick...

Yep time flies when you are having fun.  Also if you are sick or on a vacation to Alaska!

Photo of one of the pieces broken off from the glacier.


Once again, I have been neglecting this blog.  My computer had died and my husband blessed me with a brand new laptop!  I love it, but hate Windows 8.

So I am slowly getting back to feeling better.  I am also writing a lot these days, just not on my blog. 

Autumn is upon us and weather here in Michigan means that the snow will fly soon.  I just hope its not too freaking soon!

I am going to be changing my blog around again.  There are just so many topics I love, I can't keep track of posting them to various sources.  So the Cauldron is about to become one heck of a Jambalaya! 

As I work out the kinks, if there is a particular topic you like to read about, please make sure to keep track of the labels.  Until I figure out what I am going to do for what day of the week, that might be the best way to stay on top of what your interests are.

I know most of my subscribers are of that Magical realm, but I am getting an increased amount of mail from others interested K-Drama, K-pop, etc.  I will try to have specific days I will be posting on these topics so that you don't have to read the things you are not interested in as well. 

Keepers of the Hearth has a new website in development.  We recently purchased the .org version of our website as well.  So now we own both www.keepersofthehearth.com and www.keepersofthehearth.org .  Both websites are currently active. 

I hope everyone is doing well.

Tonight is the full moon and I am off to go celebrate it with my sisters from the honeybee tribe! 

See ya!

Blessed Be!

Crystal T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails