Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Menu Plan

This week will be a very cold cold week.  I haven't had the opportunity to go out and do my "big" grocery shopping that I normally do on the weekends.  So we will be eating what we have on hand from the freezer this week.  This week will be a heavy red meat week as our freezer is packed with it.

Monday: 
We are taking the children bowling today so it will be fast food most likely.

Tuesday:
Taco Tuesday.  Lancer loves Taco Tuesday's.  It's been a while so it is making a come back this week.
I will also be making a sweet corn bread to go with it.  I will be eating a salad.

Wednesday:
Spaghetti

Thursday:
Venison Steak
Wild Rice mix made with beef broth instead of water for more flavor

Friday:
Fish Sticks (for the boys) with Mac n Cheese

Saturday:
Not planned because I hope to go grocery shopping this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails