Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for all the wonderful friends in my life.

I am thankful to spend a glorious week with Katherine, Dawn, Suzy, and Mary to experience the great out West and some of our Nation's National Treasures.

Mt. Rushmore


I am also thankful to Suzy for turning me onto the Starbuck's Green Tea Frappucino with a shot of Pepperment in it.




  And I am thankful to Kathy and Dawn for putting up with me and my newest addiciton throughout our trip. LOL

Devil's Tower



Crazy Horse Monument


I had a wonderful week with a group of AMAZING women!

Sincerely,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. If you are like me, that all you needed was another addiction. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know right? LOL
    I am going through withdrawls....so I have been trying to reverse engineer the drink. I am actually brewing green tea and adding milk with Peppermint oil and ice. Coming close but not as good just yet. However it is a whole heck of alot cheaper. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails