Friday, September 10, 2010

Support your Favorite Pagan Magazines

Support Your Favorite Pagan Magazines


As a witch and a Pagan, there are few magazines readily available for my enjoyment in relation to my faith. I have few top favorites they include: Circle Magazine which I have been even published by twice, Witches and Pagans, SageWoman, and a friend of mine swears by Crone magazine.

Recently, I decided to support one of the publishers of a few of these magazines. For some time, I was purchasing the previous versions of "Witches and Pagans" magazine. Every month I would walk into my local bookstore and purchase the two magazines off of the newstands. I thought I was supporting the magazine by doing this. I was wrong. For reasons I do not know the details, two of my favorite magazines (New Witch and Pan Gaia) were merged into one, which is now Witches and Pagans.

I do not want to see another magazine fall under because I could not support them fully. I want the publisher to have the money I pay for the magazine, not the giant bookstore conglomerate. So recently, I have subscribed to two magazines. They are SageWoman and also the new Witches and Pagans magazines.

If you currently read these magazines and are not subscribed, please look at their website and consider doing so. In my case, subscribing to two magazines, I received a discount for order more than one magazine. In the long run, it will save you money on the amount you spend on a yearly basis.

Check out BBI Media's website at http://www.bbimedia.com/store/index.php?main_page=index

If you currently read Circle magazine visit http://www.circlesanctuary.org/circle/

Support the magazines you love directly. In the long run, you will be saving yourself money, and supporting a fellow Pagan Business.



Blessed Be!

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting I would love to start subscribing to Witches and Pagans have to look into Circle. I never get anything in the mail my hubby gets golf my daughter seventeen my 4yr old gets highlights and books I nothing soo it will def be something I check into! Much Love and LIght

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails